~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Logan Matthew

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks: Days 23 & 24

Day 23: I am thankful that my grandmother, who had surgery on Friday, got to go home. She is on the road to recovery, and already feeling tons better. Its promising that she is no longer in pain, and hopefully will obey the doctors and rest up (she needs to be able to attempt to keep up with her great-grandson at Christmas)

Day 24: I am thankful that 25 years ago, I was blessed with a sister. Now 25 years ago I was excited, and for the last 10 years we have grown close. But somewhere in between those I am sure that I wanted to sell her, told her she was a stray, kicked her out of my car, punched her, etc. But know we are close friends, and it sucks being so far away. I am happy we are passed the silly fights. She is an amazing person, and I am proud of all she has done (even if she did graduate from that other school). I am so happy that she has found someone she loves, and wants to spend the rest of her life with. What a great birthday for her!

2 comments:

The Paradis Family said...

I did not realize that your grandmother was sick but am thankful to hear that her surgery went well-she is in my prayers and so are you!

Holly said...

Thanks sweetie. She has been having bad back problems, something with the nerves. It is my mom's mom.