~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Logan Matthew

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanks: Days 19 & 20

Day 19: I am thankful for the simple things in life that bring me so much joy. Logan has the signs down for more, hug, milk, and kinda please. He was laying on his changing table, signing 'more' and 'hug'. And of course I kept giving him hugs. Earlier before bath, we played peek-a-boo under my bed. It started out as a game of him climbing on me to climb on the bed, running across and climbing off, and repeat. Then I decided after a few times to say 'boo' and duck down. When i popped back up, Logan had ducked down and was looking under the bed at me laughing. We continued this for several minutes. He was rolling on the floor laughing at the end. As I went to bed, I realized that my Friday nights don't have to have fancy dinners or drinks, clubs, or parties to be entertaining (not that its my thing anyway). But that a simple game of peek-a-boo can make the night.

Day 20: The commissary. I am very thankful that I live in a large military community that has commissaries (grocery store) and exchanges (Target-like). We went to the commissary on Langley AFB to do our grocery shopping. We go every week to the commissary, but usually to one of the navy bases (we were just close to Langley). I am thankful that the government provides these for the military families to shop at. The prices are generally lower, and there is no tax. They usually have everything we need, though sometimes I have to hit up another grocery store. But I am truly thankful that we have access to this.

Oh and I am very thankful for my Aggies beating the hell outta nebraska :)

No comments: